Substitute in CUESD
Are you interested in working as a substitute in our schools? We regularly need substitutes for the following positions:
What is required in order to substitute here?
Every substitute must provide these documents (no photocopies permitted):
- Driver’s license or valid state ID
- Social Security card or a valid passport
- Proof of COVID Vaccination Status or be willing to test weekly and provide proof of testing.
- Clear tuberculosis (TB) test or complete assessment - Must have tested within 6o days or have a signed assessment by a licensed physician.
- Pass a pre-employment physical exam pertaining to the position. This will be paid by Cascade at our designated medical facility.
- Clear a fingerprint background check. This will be paid by Cascade.
In addition, to substitute as a paraprofessional (i.e., classroom aide), you must supply proof of a passing score on the paraprofessional test or documentation of your Associate’s or higher college degree.
Substitute teachers must have a clear valid credential or a valid sub permit.