In order to be promoted to high school in good standing and participate in the Promotion Ceremony and related activities, a student must:
- have no “F’s” during his/her eighth-grade year
- maintain a 2.0 GPA each trimester
- not have been suspended more than twice during the eighth-grade year
- be present and on time at least 90% of the time
- have no more than 2 disciplinary referrals during the third trimester of the year.
For transfer students who do not attend the entire school year at Anderson Middle School, requirements may be adjusted, on an individual basis.