Dear Anderson Middle School Families,
Welcome! I am so proud to be a part of Cascade Union Elementary School District! As we continue to deal with the struggles associated with COVID, I’m so pleased that we can continue to offer quality education to the students in our community, and that our students and families are so resilient as we ebb and flow our way through this time.
At Anderson Middle School, our highest priority is the health and safety of our students and staff, therefore, we provide options for at-home learning and in-person learning. Choose what is best for you, your child, and your family, and we will strive to make it work!
We are complying with state and local guidelines:
- Additional hand sanitizing and hand washing stations have been installed on campus.
- Students and all adults are required to wear a mask. Masks are available at school for those that do not have them.
- Students are not required to wear masks during outdoor physical education activities.
- Students that refuse to wear a mask will be referred to at-home learning.
- Social distancing measures are in place throughout the campus, including the cafeteria and classrooms.
- Extra classroom furnishings have been removed to allow for more distancing.
- Students will move with the same cohort of students in core classes; the same grade level for non-core and lunch.
Our Project Share After School Program is free this year and provides care for students from the end of the school day until 6:00 p.m. They adhere to the same masking and distancing requirements as the district. Registration packets are available in the front office for your convenience or visit www.shastacoe.org.
Thank you for entrusting us to encounter, educate, and enjoy your student as we embark on this school year.
Please email us at email@example.com or call the office if you have questions or concerns. We are here to help!