School Accountability Report Cards
Every school in California is required by state law to publish a School Accountability Report Card (SARC), by February 1 of each year.
The SARC contains information about the condition and performance of each California public school.
• For more information about SARC requirements, see the California Department of Education (CDE) SARC webpage at http://www.cde.ca.gov/ta/ac/sa/.
• For additional information about the school, contact the school principal or the district office.
DataQuest is an online data tool located on the CDE DataQuest Web page at http://dq.cde.ca.gov/dataquest/ that contains additional information about an individual school and comparisons of the school to the district, the county, and the state. Specifically, DataQuest is a dynamic system that provides reports for accountability (e.g., state Academic Performance Index [API], federal Adequate Yearly Progress [AYP]), test data, enrollment, high school graduates, dropouts, course enrollments, staffing, and data regarding English learners.
Internet access is available at public libraries and other locations that are publicly accessible (e.g., the California State Library). Access to the Internet at libraries and public locations is generally provided on a first-come, first-served basis. Other use restrictions may include the hours of operation, the length of time that a workstation may be used (depending on availability), the types of software programs available on a workstation, and the ability to print documents.
- Anderson Library
- Address: 3200 West Center St., Anderson, CA 96007
- Phone: (530) 365-7685
- URL: http://www.shastalibraries.org/spl/index.php?ref=Anderson
- Anderson Teen Center
- Address: 2889 East Center Street, Anderson CA 96007
- Phone: (530) 365-9021
- URL: https://www.facebook.com/AndersonTeenCenter
For further information regarding the data elements and terms used in the SARC see the California Department of Education's Web page at http://www.cde.ca.gov/.
2019-2020 School Accountability Report Cards (published during 2020-2021)
- 2019-2020 SARC for Anderson Heights Elementary School
- 2019-2020 SARC for Anderson Middle School
- 2019-2020 SARC for Meadow Lane Elementary School
- 2019-2020 SARC for North State Aspire Academy
- 2019-2020 SARC for Tree of Life Charter School