Business Services is responsible for leading, advising, and consulting with government entities, citizens, professional organizations and leaders within Cascade Union Elementary Schools on the financial status and issues which impact the District.
Business Services strives to positively interact with and support the educational process.
- Assisting the District Office, programs and schools in managing budgets
- Overseeing employee payroll and administration of employee benefits plans
- Managing the District's contracts and administration of shared services
- Developing policies and procedures for District purchasing
- Managing the District's insurance, safety, and risk management needs
- Coordinating workflow with other District departments
As a District, we strive for individual student academic success. The employees of the Business Services Department are proud of the role we play in accomplishing this critical mission. Please look through the various departmental links on this web site. Through this content, we hope you will be able to get a feel for the excitement and dedication the Business Services employees have toward supporting and assisting our district staff and contributing to improving the learning environment of our students.
If you cannot find what you want here, please call the Business Office at (530) 378-7000, for additional help.
Chief Business Official
Cascade Union Elementary School District